Strategic. Prepared. Going for the Win.
Sports business has become as complex as one person breaking a full court defense all on her own. Stewart Law Group understands the value of teamwork and collaborates with businesses to develop practical, real-world solutions for complex legal issues arising in the sports industry.
Sports Law Services
- Interpretation of NCAA Rules and Procedures
- Name Image & Likeness (NIL) Consulting & Contract Drafting & Review
- Arbitration of Sports Disputes
- Contract Negotiations & Drafting
- Counsel and Litigation of Labor & Employment Issues
- Internal Ethics Investigations
- Investigations into Discrimination, Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, FMLA, and ADA Compliance Claims
- Marketing, Sponsorship, and Endorsement Contract Review
Meet the Team—From Student-Athletes to Attorneys
Founding Partner, Amy M. Stewart, brings a unique background to sports law that brings innovative solutions to her clients’ needs. In addition to her civil trial experience representing companies on the Fortune 100 list to startups, Amy is a certified Title IX Investigator by the Association of Title IX Administrators. Currently, Amy and her team advises companies how they can take advantage of the changes to NCAA rules which allow companies to engage college athletic departments and student-athletes for NIL sponsorship opportunities or other benefits that were previously banned until NCAA v. Alston.
Amy draws from her many years of experience as a former 1998 Conference USA Regular Season and Tournament Champion, Two-time NCAA National Tournament Participant, Director of Tulane Basketball Camps, and NCAA consultant. Prior to her legal practice, Amy worked as a consultant to the NCAA and collegiate athletic departments regarding career development for student-athletes. Her 25+ years of experience and knowledge of the sports industry have uniquely and positively set Amy apart from others in the legal practice.
Sports Law Blog